Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Featuring Diva Designs by DIVA!!


Outfit: MDC collection beaded magic purple
Skin by: Tik Tok-juicy fair-Candy
Eyelashes by: [ glow] Hollywood lashes
Greta Garbo
Accessories by: ( kunglers Extra) Guarana golden/ Porcelain
Hair by:A&A Wendy Hair Mahogany
Location: Eddie Gotter's Photo Studio

This is perfect for your new year outfit where you welcome the yr 2011 with positive attitude. the color itself is rich.. show significance of prosperity.:::))here's few line form the Designer:

Madame DivaChocolate Richez Says :
I am an intellegent, Black women with exceptional drive and determination, who knows who she is and is straight forward. I have a multitude of talents, from writing poetry (I have one published called "The Master Of Peace"), to tackling graphic art, fashion design, or accounting. I am as diverse and complex a human as any I know. I am fair minded and a true humanitarian. My brain works in over drive 24 hours a day. I am very logical and extremely analytical. There is nothing I can't do. I AM A TRUE DIVA!!
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/62129



No comments:

Post a Comment